The Mound-Westonka Hockey Association seeks to provide a community and volunteer-driven program to promote the growth and development of our players. Our Association works to promote a fun, fair, and safe environment that maximizes participation and improves players' skills while developing sportsmanship, teamwork, and self-confidence.
Mound Westonka Hockey Association
P.O. Box 266
Mound, MN 55364
Follow on Twitter: @WestonkaHockey
Like us on Facebook
Location: Mound Westonka High School Cafeteria
Times are as follows:
4:40pm - Squirt A Squirt B1
5:00pm - Squirt C U12A
5:20pm - Open Open
5:40pm - M1/M2 Black Mites M1/M2 Grey Mites
6:00pm - M1/M2 Red Mites M1/M2 White Mites
6:20pm - M3/M4 Red Mites M3/M4 Black Mites
6:40pm - PeeWee A
7:00pm - PeeWee B2
7:20pm - Bantam B2
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Traveling team players please wear your black jersey and black socks. Come dressed and bring skates, stick and gloves. Goalies may need to arrive earlier! You know what a goat rodeo this can be.
- MWHA BOD
Mini-Mite / U6 and Mite / U8 players may continue to register until further notice.
Registration for Travel Teams is now closed.
- MWHA BOD
The MWHA is teaming up with Lettermen Sports, in Plymouth, for all Association apparel.
The last ordering opportunity runs from November 21 through November 30. Persons ordering within that window will receive their apparel before Christmas .
Questions? Contact Cindy Lund, MWHA Apparel Coordinator, via the MWHA Apparel Tab in the left navigation panel.
· Chevy has donated $500 to the Mound Westonka Hockey Association.
· Chevy donated service coupons/raffle entry forms to the MWHA. 100% of the proceeds from the sales of these coupons will be retained by the MWHA.
· Coupons are for $25 off of a $50 or more service at Suburban Chevrolet in Eden Prairie
· Coupons are also valid for $100 off the purchase of a new or used car when you see Harley Baumann at Suburban Chevrolet.
· Harley Baumann will also be selling the coupons at the dealership for the benefit of MWHA.
· Each coupon includes one entry into the raffle for Wild Hockey Ticket packages – see below for Prize details.
· Sell Coupons for $5 each or 5 for $20
· Each boys travel team is expected to sell 75 coupons (Girls will be proportionally less based on the # of Mound girls vs total girls on the team). The proceeds from the 75 coupons ($300) will go back to the MWHA. Any amount raised by the teams above this amount can be used by the individual teams for a team expense of their choosing (year end awards, an extra tournament, year end party, team gear, etc.)
Please see complete details in documents below.
For the 2014-2015 season Mound Westonka has strengthened its partnership with the Orono Girls by adding a 3-team co-op at the U10 level, in addition to the current U6/U8 and U14 blended programs. The MWHA has also partnered with Orono and created a new Orono-Westonka Girls website to help with calendars, information and team communications for all of the girls programs. Registration will be through each player’s home association and the links are active on the new site.
Click on the link to the left to be re-directed to the new site.